Tuesday, January 24, 2012

San Diego loves Etsy (treasury Tuesday).

Etsy Artisans of San Diego County (EASDC) just happens to be one of the awesome teams on Etsy that I'm a member of. There are so many sweet and talented crafters in this group, and it is a great resource for advice.

Here's sampling of some of my current favorites from team EASDC (I'm still in full on Valentine's mode - sorry if you're getting a heart overdose).

San Diego loves Etsy

If you sell on Etsy, and haven't already joined a local group, I highly recommend it! This is a great way to get advice on local tax laws, business licenses, and shipping rates. I haven't made the leap to selling at markets or craft fairs yet, but local teams are a great resource for this also.

On another note, you may have noticed that I am settling into a pattern with this blog. It's been three and a half weeks now, and I'm really enjoying blogging (hope you're enjoying reading!). Three posts a week seems to be the right amount for me (at least for now). My schedule is to share a treasury list on Tuesday, a recipe on Thursday, and a craft on the weekend. 

If you're sick of Valentine's day already, don't worry. I promise a completely non-Vday craft for this Saturday (it involves lace - how fun!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment (by email, or by commenting back on your blog). Thanks for stopping by.