Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cozy winter nights (treasury Tuesday).

Since I didn't get around to creating a treasury this week, I decided to instead share a few other treasuries that caught my eye.

I love our sunny San Diego weather, but every once in a while I get nostalgic for winter, and snow, and cozy fireplaces, and the stillness of the forrest after blizzard (see, there I go again...). These treasuries make me wish I was back in NY, curled up with a good book and hot coffee in front of the fire. I hope you enjoy them too!

Baby it's cold outside



A Night Drive to the Mountain Cabin
Warm Light On a Cold Winter Night


White love from Canada :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment (by email, or by commenting back on your blog). Thanks for stopping by.