Tuesday, January 17, 2012

All you need is LOVE.

Valentine's day is coming soon (well.. okay... it's still four weeks away, but getting closer!), so to get in the mood I made this sweet treasury collection on Etsy. 

All you need is LOVE

I love creating treasuries - it gives me an excuse to '"shop" around on Etsy without emptying out my wallet. I am always amazed and inspired by the incredible creativity of my fellow Etsy artisans. 

Did you notice my candle holder in the treasury? I don't usually feature my own items in my treasuries, but I listed the Hearts & Maps hurricane glass the same day I made the treasury, and it fit in so well! Here's a bigger picture of it.

Hearts & Maps Hurricane Glass - decoupaged candle holder

I was experimenting, and I decoupaged the glass with tissue paper to see what would happen. I love the result! It creates the illusion of frosted glass, and it glows gorgeously with a candle in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment (by email, or by commenting back on your blog). Thanks for stopping by.