Thursday, January 5, 2012

A new year. A new day. A new blog.

Happy New Year!

My big goal for 2012 is to become a blogger, and here I am taking my first baby-step. I love cooking, baking, photography, and all types of crafts. I plan on sharing my adventures (and misadventures) in the kitchen and craft room here on this blog.

To start off, I'm showing my off my newest Etsy treasury. Recently, I've been loving yellow & teal together; these colors just make me smile!
It's a brand new day!

I also have my own Etsy shop. Currently most of my items are decoupaged home decor, but I'm always looking for new materials & techniques to work with. I plan on doing a lot more glass etching this year too! You can check out the MdoubleM Etsy shop here.

Until next time,
- Monica

2 comments:

I always love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment (by email, or by commenting back on your blog). Thanks for stopping by.