Sunday, March 11, 2012

Playing catch-up.

I have two exciting things to share with you today! I meant to post this a few days ago, but like I mentioned last week, this is an incredibly busy month for me, and I'm still adjusting to my new schedule.

First off, I got the chance to name this amazingly delicious looking dish:

Crab, shrimp, tomatoes, coconut milk, oh my!
Lyuba from Will Cook For Smiles created this dish, but wasn't sure what to name it so she asked the blogging world for help. In honor of her blog name, I suggested she call it "Smiling Thai Crab." I was so excited when she contacted me a few days later to inform me that she had chosen my entry! She even featured MdoubleM in her blog!

I can't wait to make this, it sounds amazing. You can find the recipe here, and the announcement/feature here. Don't forget to check out the rest of her blog too (just try not to drool on yourself!).


The second bit of news is that I won a mystery giveaway from Creative Carmella last week (I'm feeling the luck of the Irish this month ♣). Carmella sent me a package full of lots and lots of little goodies handmade by her; these pictures show just a few of the things she sent me (aren't those bobby pins adorable?!). What a sweet crafty girl!
I love the pastels!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked your surprises!The pictures you took are so pretty :) And how about that Smiling Thai Crab!? Yummmm....that looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really was so much fun opening all of my surprises!

      Delete

I always love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment (by email, or by commenting back on your blog). Thanks for stopping by.