Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Pastel" me a story (treasury Tuesday).

After putting this collection together, I'm ready for soft Spring breezes, blue skies, and chocolate Easter bunnies! ... and yes, I know that "pastel me a story" is a really cheesy pun, but I just couldn't help myself. Sorry ;)
"Pastel" me a story

We have had some nice Spring-like weather here (only two more weeks and it is officially Spring!), but we've also had some yucky grey weather recently. Basically the weather has been flip-flopping every few days; I wish it would just stay warm.

My birthday was a few weeks ago, and luckily it happened to be a beautiful day. We had a lovely picnic in one of the local parks. Here I am (you can also see my awesome new camera bag on the right - the hubby got it for me from Etsy!).


2 comments:

  1. I tagged you for Blog Tag. :)
    http://whitelightsonwednesday.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-tag-okay.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tag Julie! You have some great questions :)

      Delete

I always love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment (by email, or by commenting back on your blog). Thanks for stopping by.