Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Numbers, colors, and shapes coloring sheet (printable).


Most of my days are spent nannying for two sweet boys (3 1/2 years old, and almost 2 years old). A few weeks ago, I brought some fun Easter coloring sheets for them. There was one sheet that the older boy absolutely loved; it was eight eggs, and each one had a color written above it. He had so much fun coloring in those eggs that I ended up making about ten copies for him (and he was still sad when they were all gone). 

We have been doing a lot of work on shapes and counting recently, so I decided to make a new coloring sheet for him that followed the same format, but used shapes and numbers. These were a big hit with the boys I watch, so I wanted to share them with you too!


Click on the picture for a larger version, then save to your computer (drag and drop, or left click)
I put a lot of work into this, so I hope that you will get good use out of it to. However, please only use this personal and/or teaching purposes (no commercial use). If you enjoy this sheet, I'd love to hear from you in the comments. Thank you.

I link up to these parties.

1 comment:

I always love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment (by email, or by commenting back on your blog). Thanks for stopping by.