Sunday, February 26, 2012

An Irish blessing (printable).

Update: This post received the most views from Julie's St. Patty's link party! Thank you Julie :)



We're hosting our book club today, so I'm finally getting around to taking down our Valentine's day decorations (it's been a busy month!). Our walls looked a little bare without the heart wreath, so I made this sweet printable Irish blessing to take it's place. 

Sláinte is the Irish (or Gaelic) way to say cheers, and means "to your good health." Here is the pronunciation. I love the sentiment of this blessing.

I found this amazing font here. Click on the image to go to the full size version, then drag and drop to your desktop, or right click and select save. The image is sized for an 8 inch by 10 inch frame.

Sharing at:


Oopsey Daisy

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on that Irish font!! Love this printable! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Alison! The place I found that font has a huge number of fonts - every style you could imagine! I just recently discovered it, but I can't wait to go back and find more (and most of them are open for commercial use, which is great!).

      Delete
  2. Hey Monica! I just wanted to thank you for sharing at my St. Patty's link party. Your post had the most views!!

    Feel free to stop by and grab a featured button. :D I'm sharing your post on my FB page.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment (by email, or by commenting back on your blog). Thanks for stopping by.