Sunday, March 18, 2012

I've been tagged!

Way back on March 9th, Julie from White Lights on Wednesday tagged me in her round of the Blog Tag game, and now I'm finally getting around to responding.

Since this is similar to the Versatile Blogger Award that I did last month, I decided to only tag a few people who I didn't get to include last time. If you want to play along, I'd be delighted! Just leave a comment, and I will be happy to add a link to your blog.

The Rules
I'm bending them, but here's the "official" rules for the game:
1) You must post the rules.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
3) Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
4) Let them know you have tagged them.

Julie's Questions
1) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
I love almost all of them (except chocolate, which is the hubby's favorite), but my absolute favorite is the Haagen-Dazs java chip. I can easily eat a whole pint of that in one sitting!

2) Where do you live?
We're happy to call San Diego, CA home for the time being.

3) What's your favorite song?
Spanish Harlem Incident by Bob Dylan. When we were first dating, Matt told me that this song reminded him of me. Now it makes me smile every time I hear it.

4) If you could be instantly be awesome at anything, what would it be?
Music, or if that's too broad, singing. I am certifiably tone deaf, and it's not pretty folks.

5) What's your WordFeud/Words with Friends ID?
Ever1derwhynot, and I'm addicted to Words with Friends, so I'd love to play against y'all!

6) What's your favorite blog to read and why?
This is a toughie, but recently I've been getting a huge kick out of Aiming Low: Perfectly Mediocre. I always end up laughing reading the posts, and since it's a collaboration, I've been introduced to a few fun new blogs this way too.

7) If you were stuck on a desert island, what 3 things could you not live without?
My hubby for company, my kindle for entertainment (this island has wifi and electricity, right?), and Johnnie Walker for sipping.

8) What book do you find yourself reading over and over again?
Anything by Kurt Vonnegut. I've read the all so many times that now I can just flip a book open and start reading anywhere.

9) What's your favorite junk food?
New York style pizza; I could eat it every day and be happy (if you're in San Diego, check out Bronx pizza in Hillcrest for the best NY pizza around!).

10) Show me a picture of your favorite purse!
Technically this is a camera bag, but I have been drooling over it for a long time now (sadly it's been out of stock for a long time). It's the Millie bag in pewter from Jo Totes.


11) What's your favorite movie?
This is a tough question because my favorite movie changes frequently... I'd say my current favorite is Across the Universe.

My questions
1) What's the last book you read?
2) What's the best concert you've been to? Or the one concert that you most wish you could go to?
3) What's your favorite place in the world?
4) If you had to eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5) Who is your favorite author?
6) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
7) What's one gadget you use that you could not live without?
8) What's your favorite color?
9) What's your favorite way to waste time online?
10) Would you rather craft or cook?
11) Where did you grow up?

Bloggers I'm tagging
Lyuba from Will Cook for Smiles
Carmella from Creative Carmella
Dana from The Sunshine Bride
Delilah from Confessions of a Semi-Domesticated Mama

2 comments:

  1. Yep. That's it. We need to get together next time I go to San Diego to visit the brother and sister.

    We'll watch Across the Universe (I love that movie too!), order pizza, eat ice cream, and finish the night with whiskey. That sounds like the best girl's night ever!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment (by email, or by commenting back on your blog). Thanks for stopping by.