Sunday, December 9, 2012

A big announcement (updates)!



The news is out! I'm growing an itty-bitty-teeny-weeny human being in my belly! It's been so hard to keep the news in, but we finally spread the word to friends and family, and now I get to tell you! This is part of why I haven't been blogging much lately - I have been exhausted at the end of the day. Other than that though, I am feeling great, and we can't wait to meet the newest member of our family next July!

PS: Isn't that shirt just the cutest!? The lovely Linda from Flirty Diva Tees sent it to me. I'm planning on wearing it for all of my monthly belly growth pictures (well, for at least as long as I can squeeze into it!).

Pin It

2 comments:

I always love to hear from you! I try to reply to every comment (by email, or by commenting back on your blog). Thanks for stopping by.